After study, Microsoft’s patches for December have an impact on TSplus compatibility, more specifically on Windows 10 version 1607 (32 and 64 bits) and Windows Server 2016 (64 bits) due to update KB4530689.
As usual, all servers connected to internet will be automatically and silently updated with our compatibility fix.
You can also run our latest Update Release, published right now, which includes the compatibility fix.
We also would like to announce that new version of TSplus is already available.
This is our comment for this new version:
– Session: OpenLDAP is now supported
– 2FA: Pressing „Enter” once 2FA code filled in now proceed it
– RemoteApp: improved folders management in system tray bar
– ApplicationPanel & FloatingPanel settings: Added a reset logo button
– Compatibility: fixed compatibility issues with latest Windows updates on Win 10 1607 and Server 2016 (KB4530689)
– Session: fixed empty folders in Desktop being deleted on logon
– ApplicationPanel & FloatingPanel: fixed several issues when folders are assigned
– RemoteApp: fixed start menu application display with windows 10
– AdminTool: fixed user application assignement issue
– HTML5: improved F11 full screen mode on Firefox