TSplus Advanced Security is available in two editions – TSplus Advanced Security Essentials and TSplus Advanced Security Ultimate. Whether you are a small startup or an established global enterprise, TSplus Advanced Security can be scaled to your needs – and your budget.
TSplus Advanced Security Essentials provides three types of protection – the basic tools every good administrator needs to control access to corporate remote servers.
- Homeland Protection: Prevents foreign attackers from opening remote sessions.
- Brute-Force Defender: Blacklist suspicious or troublesome IP addresses and limit failed login attempts.
- Working Hours Restriction: Control the days and times that users can access the remote servers.
TSplus Advanced Security Ultimate Protection includes all the great security features of TSplus Advanced Security Essentials and adds three more great features.
- One Click to Secure Desktop: Simple remote access group policy control.
- End-Point Device Protection: Restrict access by device name.
- Ransomware Protection: Ransomware is quickly becoming one of the most common forms of cyber-threats. TSplus Advanced Security Ransomware Protection stops Ransomware in its tracks