MOBILE & WEB EDITION
OUR BEST SOLUTION TO CONNECT FROM EVERYWHERE!
All the TSplus SYSTEM Edition and TSplus PRINTER Edition features are included.
TsPlus MOBILE & WEB contains all functionalities of SYSTEM and PRINTER. It enables remote desktop access through any Internet browser. Serwera TSplus website code contains Java and HTML5 based mechanisms. This allows to work on any hardware and software platform (MacOS, Linux, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad etc.). Easy access to website layout modification tools and own applications portal increase additionally the administration comfort.
The full tool list:
- Connect With Any Browser
- Remote desktop access via any web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome)
- The Web Portal includes HTML5 and RemoteApp Web Access Clients.
- Easily connect from all kinds of mobile devices.
- Built-in HTTP/HTTPS Web Server
- Securely connect from anywhere!
- With the TSplus SSH Tunneling and port forwarding, all network communications are end-to-end encrypted.
- TSplus Web Credentials allow using a pin-code.
Customizable Web Portal
- Easy-to-use Webmaster Toolkit for the TSplus log in purposes
- The Web Application Portal is displaying the user published application list.
- Add your company colors, name and pictures.
- Virtual Universal Printer
- Print from your IPAD or your Tablet on the closest local printer
- Universal printer enables printing from any location, without necessity of installing any printer driver on the server. Considerably accelerates printing process through the internet
- TSplus Administrator Tool (AdminTool)
- Concurrent Remote Desktop support.
- Application Control per user and/or per group,
- TSplus Remote Toolbar and/or TSplus Floating Application Panel,
- Remote desktop access,
- TSplus dedicated Portable Client Generator,
- Remote Desktop, Seamless or RemoteApp connections clients,
- Fully RDP compliant,
- Dual screen support, two-directional sound,
- Local and remote connection support,
- Workgroup and Active Directory users support.
- Local workgroup or within a domain.